Friday, March 5, 2010

29-30 Weeks

Good news. We had a Doctors appointment today and an ultrasound and our little butterball is doing great. He is already 3 1/2 pounds and on track to be around 9 pounds........Nothing surprising there, right. I am still measuring about 4 weeks ahead of schedule, but that just means a bigger baby. I wonder what it would be like to have a girl? Don't Worry everyone, a 4th is out of the question, no more C-Sections for me. Otherwise, he seems to be a very mellow baby, already. Long and lean, with a larger head like big brother Braxton, wonder if he will look like Braxton as well. He had a good heartbeat, and overall looks perfect. We could not be happier. We are very excited for him to just be here. I hate this part of the pregnancy, because it turns into a waiting game.

On a side note, these next couple of weekends are packed with my "to-do list" items. We are transforming Braxton's room, into a big boy's room for him and Brennon to share. Per Braxton's request, it is going to be a Baseball room. Oh Daddy is so proud. This is sure to make him excited to play T-ball this summer. So after tons of hours surfing the Internet for bedding, wall decor, and much more to match his already existing paint job, in a baseball theme. I think that we finally have everything on its way to our house. Just a few more little touches that Mommy wants to do. I will post pics when all is said and done. Of course there will be a small touch of the New York Yankees in that room, our families favorite team...

No comments:

Post a Comment