Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1 Year Later














WOW, Have we really been that busy? I guess so. Well to catch everyone up on our past year, the question is where do I start? First of all, Brennon's arm healed nicely and no surgery was ever needed, Thank God. He continued to be a VERY active 2 year old as the year went on, and ended up breaking his other arm jumping off his bed only 9 months later. Let me just say, that I have never cursed, yelled and cried so much all in the same 10 minutes then that night. At least this time, it was just a little buckle break in his forearm, and nothing as serious as the other one.

As Winter approached, and Holidays came and went, my oldest son, Braxton turned 4. I can't believe that in that year he completed his first year of preschool, grew 4 inches, and went from toddler to true little boy. His Birthday was awesome, and since he has this unbelievable passion for trains, we had a Polar Express party, just like the Movie, and our gift to him, was surprising him with a real live train, decorated like the Polar Express, showing up at his party for him and all our guests to ride as much as they wanted until it was dark, and too cold to be out in the January weather. I got all the kids little lanterns, and had Hot Chocolate, and a Candy Buffet, which I am really into these days. Everything was Black and White, and turned out really cute.

As Spring approached, our Baby Brogen turned 1. He ended up having Blonde hair and blue eyes, Could that be a coincident of having my grandmothers middle name, since Blonde hair is not really a common thing in our family, except for her. He looks just like Brett, and is a complete spitfire. I love his energy, personality, and his fire. He loves Elmo, Baseball, and his Brothers. For his 1 year old birthday we had a Crayon party, where everything was Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. I went a little crazy with things, but it was the 1st, a big moment, and our last baby, so even a bigger moment. He was walking by 10 1/2 months, and an inch taller then his brothers at that age, although he is about 5 pounds skinnier as well.

As we went into summer, school ended for Braxton and Brennon could not wait to go in the fall. Both Braxton and Brennon played T-ball on the same team, and what a crack up that was, Brennon turned out to be left handed, and loved baseball. In July Brennon turned 3 and I am still having a hard time processing that he is only 3, since he acts much older at times. We had a Shark party for him, and what a great time it was for all. Water fights, and food galore, shark movies, blue candy table, and shark pinata were just a few things that occurred. So much fun, and he had a blast.

I cant believe that I have 3 boys, that are 4, 3, and 1. My life is nothing but crazy, and busy, but would not trade it for the world. We had a great summer, and did as much as we possibly could. As for Brett and I we are approaching our 7th anniversary, and I still cant figure out where those years have gone, and the fact that we are still as close as ever, even after 3 kids and 4-5 years of chaos.

On another note, in July, I woke up one morning with so much pain on my left side that I could barely breathe. It turned out that I had a Kidney Stone that was trying to pass and, needless to say did not, so after waiting all weekend, and in severe pain, they finally went in and removed it. It turned out to be 6 mm, which is the size of a small peanut. Turns out, I have a condition where I absorb more oxalate from food then the every day norm. So this is producing stones in my kidneys because it cant all get out, so I am now on a very strict diet, and not able to have things like chocolate, my starbucks chai tea, green vegetables, and peanut butter. Weird right? Well, they also discovered at this time, that I have a small tumor on my pancreas. Crazy right? Well, I don't know anything about this right now, except for the fact that is has the appearance of being benign. I am going in to see a specialist at the end of the month, to find out more, but in the meantime, I am trying to follow my diet restrictions, and taking care of my boys. All 4 of them.

I will update everyone as I know more, but if anyone has some extra prayers that you are willing to throw my way, I will gladly accept them. Love you all.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment