There is this crazy little thing called a Gender Prediction Chart, that was supposedly developed in Ancient China from very wise souls. On this chart you can determine the gender of your unborn child before the long-awaited ultrasound at 20 weeks, and since I am only about 8 weeks along, you can see how that could make a pregnant woman very anxious. According to the directions you must look at the age the mother was at the time of conception and the month in which conception occurred. And the results are GIRL!!!!! Now, this did not work for Braxton, but did for Brennon, so basically I think that I have a 50% chance of having a girl, :) Maybe I should just flip a coin instead.
On another note, everyone thinks that a girl is arriving in May, I won't tell everyone what I think it is, until another time, but the day we took the pregnancy test, and after I stopped shaking and told Brett that another little Gunter was on the way, we saw a Dragonfly on the window as we were all going downstairs to have breakfast, and if any of you know me, you know that I love Dragonflies, their beauty, mystery, and strength. And I always said that if we have a little girl I want to decorate her room in a Garden theme, with of course, dragonflies........therefore, Brett is now convinced that was a sign that his hair is about to turn grey a little sooner, and a little girl is on the way........
But, that will all be confirmed around Christmas with the highly awaited Ultrasound.
Chinese birth chart was wrong for me but the $30 Intelligender test at Walgreens was right and you can do that before your ultrasound......just a thought ;)
ReplyDelete